Bobbi-Sue Doyle-Hazard is an attorney for a professional sports organization. This podcast is her passion project. She endeavors to highlight women in the industry and provide a resource for other women looking to make their marks on the world of sport.
Subscribe to the LTPF Newsletter
- Episode 48 – Jessica Muroff, CEO of Girl Scouts of West Central Florida
- Episode 47 – Christina Unkel, Attorney, FIFA Referee, and Women’s Sports Museum BOD
- Episode 46 – Dr. Caroline Silby, Sports Psychologist
- Episode 45 – Jenna Byrnes, SVP of the Oklahoma City Dodgers
- Episode 44 – Kathy Burrows, CEO of Sold Out Seating